Sport Sail Dagger
Blade Cross Section: Diamond
Pommel: Small bulb
Guard: Straight with hardened sail
Overall Length: 58 cm
Blade Length: 43.5 cm
Max Blade Width: 2.4 cm
Guard Width: 28 cm
Grip Length: 10 cm (pommel not included)
PoB: at the forte
Edge Thickness: 2 mm
Weight: approx. 600 gr.
Hardening: 50 HRC
Flexibility: 9-9.5 kg
+ VAT if applicable
The Galante’s Companion
17th c. dagger inspired by period spanish sail daggers.
The Sport Sail Dagger, with its long quillions, sail guard and a light blade, is the best match with our Cup-Hilt Rapier .
In fact this Sport Sail Dagger offers an essential look and a safe flexibility also bacause of its perfect proportions suited for both spanish and italian tradition.
This dagger is a sport version of the 17th century historical ones, simplified and designed specifically for HEMA.
>> Discover more about the sword’s anatomy.
• Leather Grip: Obsidian Black, Ruby Red, Deep Blue
• Cord Grip: Carbon Black, Deep Red, Navy Blue, Emerald Green, Burgundy, Royal Blue
Disclaimer: This sail dagger is a prototype, this means that these photos are being used for illustrative purposes only, as the product could evolve through time
• This product comes with a dark pearlescent finish
• Perfect for the 17th c. spanish and italian fencing tradition
• Safe 5mm thickened tip and responsive handling
• Suited to CSEN tournament ruleset
• Handcrafted in Italy